Human Resources > Worklife & Wellness > Self > Financial Support

Financial Support

piggy bankFee Assistance

Retirement Planning Class

Retirement Savings Program










Tax Credits for Working Families
Whether or not you owe income tax, you may be eligible for the Child and Dependent Care Tax Credits, Earned Income Credit, Child Tax Credit and/or the new Making Work Pay Credit.  You must file a tax return to receive credit.  Find out where you can get free help with your taxes by calling the IRS toll-free at (800) TAX-1040 or (800) 829-1040.  Or go to  You can also contact Child Care Connection toll-free at (800) KIDS-793 or (800) 543-7793.

Webmaster questions or comments? | Last Update: Dec 06, 2013
Copyright © The Regents of the University of California, Davis Campus, 2005-08. All Rights Reserved.