Select Plus and Years Ahead Program
Bright Horizons Care Advantage Is Coming Soon!
University of California Office of the President is pleased to announce that Sittercity’s SelectPlus will now be offered exclusively by Bright Horizons as part of the newly created Bright Horizons Care Advantage™. This new program offers you the same high-quality self-select care platform that you are used to. Starting January 1, 2014, you will notice the addition of the Bright Horizons Care Advantage™ logo to the SelectPlus website.
Whether you’re experiencing a breakdown in your normal child care, looking for an after-school sitter, a caregiver for an adult or elder loved one, or someone to walk the dog — we’re here for you.
A robust network of locally based in-home care providers including:
- Self-selected, pre-screened caregivers
- Every day and occasional care (babysitters and nannies) for children and for special needs
- Elder caregivers
- Homework help, household, and pet care
A comprehensive solution to your adult/elder care needs including:
- Certified adult/elder care advisors and a needs assessment to guide your search for care
- Specialized facilities including memory care, hospice care, and independent/assisted-living communities
- In-home health care and dependent care
After 1/1/2014 Visit www.careadvantage.com/universityofcalifornia
Registration and eligibility Information is available at At Your Service
If you are an eligible employee, please use the above link instead of the basic, community sittercity website, as your eligibility for the free benefit is linked to this specific site. If your registration does not work, please be sure to check your eligibility at the At your Service page.