The SSO Accounts Payable unit is responsible for the payment of goods and services to vendors on Disbursement Vouchers as well as reimbursements to individuals for costs incurred as part of university business.
The Disbursement Voucher (DV) document is used to make payments not related to the procurement of goods or services. Some examples of use include: Permitting Fees, Outbound Freight, Memberships, Honoraria (for non-university individuals), and Reimbursements. The DV is also used for travel or entertainment-related expenses that are not paid through the campus AggieTravel system, such as payments directly to vendors.
If you are looking for information on invoicing (relating to the procurement of goods or services), please visit the Accounts Payable page in the Supply Chain Management website as the SSO does not process invoices against Purchase Orders.
The SSO Financial Team can provide payment support for the following expense types:
- AFD – Agency Fund
- COM – Communication & Data Services
- EEV – Entertainment Expense Voucher
- EER - Employee Reimbursement
- FEE - Copyright, Regulatory, Bank/Licensing Fees
- FEL - Fellowship Stipend
- FRT - Freight
- GFT – Gifts and Donations
- HON - Honorarium (Non-Employee)
- IMM – Immigration Visa Fee Processing
- INS – Insurance Payment
- MEM - Professional Memberships & Dues
- PCL - Professional Certifications & Licenses
- PET – Petty Cash
- REF - Refund
- REG - Registration (Non-Travel)
- RSO – Registered Student Organization
- SFD – Student Fellowship Expense Reimbursement
- SRM – Student Reimbursement
- TEV – Travel Expense Voucher
- UNA - Uniform/Tool Allowance
- UTL – Regulated Utility Services
How to Request Service:
Each DV type has specific request instructions and required document attachments. Click through to the applicable expense type to view the appropriate instructions.