UC Davis has policy and guidelines, which apply to all UC Davis locations, for how to implement a flexible work arrangement, including telework, in your unit.
University of California Guidance regarding paid leave and remote work provisions PDF **Updated on March 9, 2020
Check with your department/unit Human Resource department to see what the policy is in your unit/school/classification regarding flexible scheduling and flexible workplace.
- Personnel Policies for Staff Members (PPSM) Specifically, PPSM30a
- Change in Campus Operating Status (Policy 390-12), grants the Chancellor authority to temporarily change UC Davis Operating Status, while ensuring continuity of services to students, patients, and the public. Some positions designated by policy as ineligible for flexible work arrangements include healthcare functions, patient and animal care, emergency responders, housing and dining services.
- Collective Bargaining Contracts
- Represented employees must complete a Notice of Intent to Change Working Conditions Form. The form directs the manager to email the completed form to a specific email such that the matter can be assigned to a consultant for review.
- Family Accommodations for Childbearing and Childrearing Policy
- Absence from Work Policy