Working together for the university.
UC Davis is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive environment that values all university employees.
We aim to establish a rich, vibrant, campus that promotes a genuine sense of belonging for the UC Davis community. We continually seek to improve our demographic diversity that is free from all forms of discrimination, harassment, exploitation and intimidation.
Employee Resource Groups
- African American Faculty and Staff Association (AAFSA)
- Chancellor's Committee on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and Asexual Issues
- Disabilities Issues Administrative Advisory Committee (DIAAC)
- Asian Pacific American Systemwide Alliance (APASA)
- Latino Staff and Faculty Association (LSFA)
- Native American Faculty and Staff Association (NAFSA)
- Administrative Management Group (ADMAN)
- SWADAAC (Status of Women at Davis Administrative Advisory Committee)
- Veteran Constituency Group
UC Davis Health