The resident program provides human resources support specifically for Resident Medical Staff at UC Davis Health.
They oversee payroll coordination and questions, direct deposit application, Resident Medical Staff Personnel Policy interpretation and procedures, benefits enrollment and administration, DCP and 403(b) savings plan changes and investment information, leave of absence coordination, workers' compensation claim management, performance evaluation information, grievance administration, and confidential consultation.
- Resident Selection Guidelines
- Resident Medical Staff Policy and Procedure Manual
- Resident Physicians Union Agreement (PDF)
- Benefit Plan Brochure (PDF)
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Anthem Domestic Partner Affidavit (PDF)
- Anthem Reference Information (PDF)
- UC Residents Benefits
- Lactation Support Program
Holly R. Singleteary
Administrative Officer | Residents & Fellows Program and Graduate Medical Education
Office Number: (916) 734 -1499 Cell Number*: (916) 291-4156
*Okay to text cell phone number with questions.