This series provides essential knowledge for campus staff and advisors about how best to support graduate students and manage graduate programs.
The courses provide an overview of several areas key to graduate student success and exploration of policies and procedures in graduate education. To receive certification, you must complete all five foundational courses and two electives.
- The Graduate Academic Experience
- Graduate Admissions: Best Practices in Application Review
- Academic Graduate Funding and Financial Management for Staff
- Graduate Program Policy and Administration
- Working with Distressed and Distressing Students
Elective Courses (Choose Two)
- Professional Development: Advising Grad Students for Success
- Understanding Graduate Student Academic Employment
- External Fellowships for Graduate Students: Policy, Procedure, and Best Practices
- Conflict Competence: Tips and Clues
- International Student Advising - Graduate Students
Graduate Studies, Academic Services
Contact: Nicole Rabaud, email@example.com