Whether you're looking for an after-school sitter, a caregiver for an adult or elderly loved one, or someone to walk the dog — we’re here for you.
The University of California Office of The President provides Sittercity, exclusively by Bright Horizons as part of Bright Horizons Care Advantage™, to help you find care. A $140 value provided to most UC employees. Registration and eligibility information is available at UCnet using the Care Advantage Tutorial
Care Advantage has four components:
Caregiver Database for Self-Selected Care: child, adult and pet care. Visit www.sittercity.com/universityofcalifornia.
- Post a job
- View responding caregiver profiles for vetting.
- Basic background checks are provided. Enhanced checks can be requested at a discounted fee.
- Check references.
- Interview by phone and then in person.
- Have a new nanny, after-school homework help, cat sitter, or weekend babysitter
2. Years Ahead
3. Preferred enrollment and tuition discounts for center-based care
Find preferred enrollment and registration fee credits at Bright Horizons centers:
- Hutchison Child Development Center, Davis
- Cottage Kids Children's Center, Sacramento
A 10-percent tuition discount are offered at:
- Nobel Learning Community/Merryhill Centers
- Childtime School Centers
- LaPetite Centers
- Browse preferred enrollment and discounts here
Provides easy access to high-quality tutoring and test prep providers, offering a variety of online and in-person options with exclusive discounts. Find more information here.
If you are an eligible employee, please register at UCnet. If your registration does not work, please be sure to check your eligibility through AYSO (At Your Service Online). Postdocs use this link to access Care Advantage (managed through the Postdoctoral Scholar Benefits Plan).