Working together for the university.
UC Davis is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive environment that values all university employees.
We aim to establish a rich, vibrant, campus that promotes a genuine sense of belonging for the UC Davis community. We continually seek to improve our demographic diversity that is free from all forms of discrimination, harassment, exploitation and intimidation.
- African American Faculty and Staff Association (AAFSA)
- Chancellor's Committee on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and Asexual Issues
- Disabilities Issues Administrative Advisory Committee (DIAAC)
- Asian Pacific American Systemwide Alliance (APASA)
- Latino Staff and Faculty Association (LSFA)
- Native American Faculty and Staff Association (NAFSA)
- Administrative Management Group (ADMAN)
- SWADAAC (Status of Women at Davis Administrative Advisory Committee)
- Veteran Constituency Group
UC Davis Health