Davis Campus Staff Experience Survey results can be accessed via the Glint survey dashboard
The Staff Experience Survey for 2022 closed on April 29
This Survey Helps Staff
- $2 contributed by HR to Staff Emergency Fund for each survey completed by April 11
- $1 contributed for each survey completed thereafter.
- UC Davis Staff Assembly will match up to $4,000 in contributions
- Staff Emergency Fund provides financial assistance to staff employees in times of personal hardship.
Survey Timeline for 2022
We're aiming for over 60% participation in the survey and you can help. Please use any of our survey marketing items to spread the word and help drive participation.
- Zoom backgrounds
- Newsletter/webpage blocks
- Slide deck
Making Progress Since 2020
Since the first Staff Experience Survey we’ve been taking steady and deliberate actions to make UC Davis an even better place to work.
- The Chancellor and Provost established the Davis Campus Staff Experience Advisory Group, responsible for ensuring that campus-wide staff issues are elevated and addressed.
- Read more about efforts to improve the staff experience
2020 Results at a Glance
For questions or more information: firstname.lastname@example.org