Bargaining Information: Skilled Crafts Unit (K3)
The University of California, Davis (UCD) and Teamsters Local 2010, Skilled Crafts Unit (K3) will locally bargain a new labor contract following the completion of the public notice meetings scheduled below.
UCD will convene initial public notice meetings via Zoom on:
- Monday, April 26, 2021 from 1 – 3 p.m. (see registration/login information)
- Wednesday, May 5, 2021 from 1 – 3 p.m. (see registration/login information)
Copies of initial bargaining proposals will be available at the meetings. Also, copies of both parties’ initial bargaining proposals are available from the Chief Negotiators identified below.
For additional information regarding this bargaining, please contact Chief Negotiators:
- Stephen Green, Chief Negotiator, UCD, at (530) 754-8892
- Tanya Akel, Chief Negotiator, Teamsters Local 2010, at (213) 407-2331
- Public Notice (.pdf)
- UCD Initial Proposals (.pdf)
- Teamsters Initial Proposals (.pdf)
About Collective Bargaining
The Higher Education Employer–Employee Relations Act, which governs collective bargaining of higher education employers in the state of California, requires that the university as the employer provide notice to the public before it begins negotiations with an exclusive representative.
Copies of the procedures governing the required public notice meeting may be requested by emailing ELRnotices@ucdavis.edu or requesting by mail from the University of California, Davis, Employee and Labor Relations, One Shields Avenue, Davis, CA 95616.