The School at Work (SAW) Program is ideal for entry-level career, non-probationary employees interested in advancing within a healthcare environment.
Selected employees complete a six-month program which combines mandatory classroom instruction, computer course work, and self-study with a coaching component. The program consists of weekly class sessions (2.5 hours per week) where participants are led by a coach-facilitator through interactive exercises, discussions and computer-based course work. Participants also invest an additional 2-4 hours per week of self-study during non-working hours.
- Deadline is May 31, 2019
- Applicants must attend one of the mandatory pre-assessment offered on June 10 or June 12 at Ticon lll, HR Classroom #2400.
- Applicants will be notified of their participation by June 28.
- Sessions begin July 9 and conclude December 18.
- Classes are held once a week on Wednesday mornings from 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. at Ticon lll, HR Classroom #2400.
- SAW Graduation ceremony to be held on January 8, 2020 at the MIND Auditorium.