UCPath ePerformance learning resources, training and job aids are available to help employees and supervisors understand their roles in completing the annual employee performance appraisal and probationary evaluations.
Upcoming ePerformance Webinar
This presentation will focus entirely on annual employee performance appraisals, the roles of employees and supervisors, and upcoming enhancements.
Thursday, March 19
10 - 11 a.m.
Register via Zoom
Video Recording for Employees & Supervisors
Covers probationary evaluations and annual employee performance appraisals, and the roles of employees and supervisors.
Step-by-step guides outlining necessary steps to complete ePerformance functions:
More information about Probationary Evaluations is available on the Probationary Evaluations for Staff Pages.
Historic Appraisal Documents
- Davis Campus - EPAR System
The EPAR http://epar.ucdavis.edu system only contains historic employee performance appraisal information.
Employees and supervisors can only finalize incomplete performance appraisal documents and view historic appraisal information in the EPAR system.
Supervisors may inspect or request the EPARs of employees they supervise if they are unable to access them on this system. Records are available by hard copy or electronic copy (preferred). Read how to Inspect a Personnel File.
Hiring authorities may inspect the EPARs of employees who are being considered for their vacancies. The files may be viewed by appointment at the Human Resources Administration Building. Read how to Inspect a Personnel File.
- UC Davis Health - Legacy ePerformance
- Supervisors can still access the system as they did prior to UCPath and view all of the content - https://careers.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/psp/hrprod/?cmd=login&languageCd=ENG&
- Information in Legacy ePerformance is available for review, but cannot be updated
- Employees hired after UCPath Go Live will not be able to access legacy ePerformance
- Supervisors hired after UCPath Go Live will have to get historic evaluations from their staff or from their dept managers
- Supervisors and managers should confirm that their list of direct reports is correct in UCPath. A tutorial for accessing a list of direct reports is available in UCPath Online Help.
- If a supervisor has a large number of direct reports, consider requesting an Employee Roster report from their HR Business Partner, departmental HR or Academic Personnel contact.
- If a supervisor is missing direct reports or they are incorrect, they should submit an AggieService case to their Service Channel.
- Managers can view all indirect reports’ appraisal documents in UCPath ePerformance via Manager Self Service, provided their direct reports (i.e., supervisors) have started and saved appraisal content for the employee. If the appraisal has not been started AND saved, this information will not be viewable by the manager.
- ePerformance Annual Appraisal Timeline (.pdf) outlines the roll out of ePerformance for appraisal dates for all employee groups.
Single Approval of Appraisals in ePerformance - The approval process for annual performance appraisals has changed with UCPath ePerformance. The direct supervisor creates and approves the appraisal document - there is no second level of approval in the system.